Spouse Meal Program Sign-up
Register here for the Healthy Kitchens, Healthy Lives 2020 Spouse Meal Program!
Because so many attendees travel with their spouses to the Napa Valley, we are pleased to offer a special meal program that allows your spouse or significant other to attend a number of the demonstration meal events. The cost for this is $300, payable as a separate registration.
Included in the Spouse Program:
- Wednesday lunch walk-around Tasting Exhibition
- Wednesday evening Happy Hour and Exhibitor Passport Reception
- Thursday lunch walk-around Tasting Exhibition
- Thursday evening Networking and Wine Reception
- Friday lunch walk-around Tasting Exhibition
NOT Included in the Spouse Program:
- Admission to any workshop or plenary sessions
- Continuing education credit
Spouses or significant others who wish to attend lectures and workshops and receive CEUs must register as a conference attendee. Due to space constraints, registration for the Spouse Meal Program is limited to the first 30 paid requests.
For any questions about the Spouse Meal Program, please contact: